Auteur Message

<  Local Scene  ~  Paris Saint-Germain sign ‘great talent’ Kylian Mbappé on ini

MessagePosté: Sam Déc 30, 2017 2:42 am
Fait de la ziq sur son pécéMessages: 76Inscription: Lun Sep 04, 2017 5:39 am
• France forward joins from Monaco with option to buy for reported £166m
• Mbappé: ‘It is with great joy and pride that I join Paris Saint-Germain’
sbobet88888
Paris Saint-Germain have signed Kylian Mbappé from Monaco on an initial season-long loan in a deal that could make the 18-year-old the second-most expensive player in history.The France forward has been linked with a host of top European clubs this summer, with Real Madrid initially confident they had won the race to sign him last month. Mbappé has instead opted to stay in Ligue 1, with PSG confirming the agreement to sign the 18-year-old contains a clause to complete a permanent deal in 12 months’ time for a fee believed to be around €180m (£166m).

“It is with great joy and pride that I join Paris Saint-Germain,” Mbappé told PSG’s website. “For any young person from the Paris region it is often a dream to wear the red and blue jersey and experience the unique atmosphere of the Parc des Princes. I really wanted to be a part of the club’s project, which is one of the most ambitious in Europe. Alongside my new team-mates, I intend to continue my progression while helping the team achieve the very big objectives it has set itself.”PSG had been locked in talks with Monaco and Uefa over the past week to try to reach a deal that would not contravene financial fair play rules after they signed Neymar from Barcelona for €222m (£198m) this summer. An agreement was eventually reached on Sunday night, although confirmation was delayed due to a disagreement over the structure of the deal.
sbobet88888

Hors ligne Profil

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure
Page 1 sur 1
1 message
Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 2 invités
Rechercher:
Aller à: